What does it mean to be intentional about our shared community life? How do we show up in this space in a way that welcomes all, that makes space for different identities and experiences, and that honors our diversity while also celebrating our shared values? … read more.
- WES Blog — Justice. Self-care.
- Are you looking for an international adventure?!?
- WES Blog — Eliciting the Best
- WES Photo Directory! Schedule Your Session Now!
- Path to Membership Classes Scheduled
- WES to Join the 12th Annual MLK Day Peace Walk & Parade
- WES Blog — New Year’s Resolutions
- January’s Theme: Intention
Saundra Bishop, WES Member
I am so grateful for WES. There are lots of reasons why but today it is because of a silly dice game and some of the most amazing ladies on earth. Today I am glowing. It is truly like my soul was nourished last night by my religious community and incredible friends.