Join Amanda as she explores the hold that phones–and our other gadgets–have on us. Are they all bad? Is it a generational thing? (Spoiler alert: not entirely). Amanda will rely on research & conversation with our teens…as well as her own phone-breaks during her sabbatical.
- Still Here, Still Strong rally on Sunday
- Amanda’s Return from Sabbatical
- WES Blog — Reflections from Leadership
- WES Blog — Kingian Frameworks
- Afghan Refugee Family Update
- WES Blog — We’ve Got to Keep Meeting Like This!
- Help WES and Your Family–Estate Planning Opportunity and 101 Session this Sunday
- WES Blog — SEEK This Summer: Maker Space!
- (Free) Yoga Class 08/18/2018
- Don’t just do something, sit there! — Meditation Practice Meeting 08/19/2018
- (Free) Yoga Class 08/25/2018
- WES Philosophy Group 08/26/2018
- Don’t just do something, sit there! — Meditation Practice Meeting 08/26/2018
A Deepening Circle Participant
Deepening Circles gives me a chance to hear people in a unique way. The people are not my spouse, my kids, my co-workers, or my friends. We talk about topics that I don't talk about in normal life--like "how have I healed?", "things I've learned from people I didn't expect to learn anything from," (e.g., the value of sports-talk radio), and "what makes each of us worthy". Even from people I would never have selected to have extended conversations with, I get to hear how they think and feel, how some of them have remarkable experiences I could never have imagined, and sometimes they say things that spark an insight about who I am.