All Music Sunday. What does it mean to persevere– not through big things, but on a daily basis? Join us as we explore one child’s story of perseverance, and discover our own. This special Sunday will bring a dose of beauty and whimsy.
- Letter Writing Campaign — Clean Renewable Energy Equity Act of 2018
- Ethical Actions to End Gun Violence
- WES Blog — Come talk about the budget!
- WES Partners With Love of Asanas to Offer FREE Yoga Classes
- Spring Festival is Coming!
- Announcing 2018 SURJ Reading Groups
- WES Blog — Humanism and Race
- Earth Ethics Team Action Day for Metro
Becky Klabunde Tomer
WES has become another home and family for me. My husband and I stumbled on the website when we were looking for someone to officiate our wedding, and we found that and so much more. This wonderful community has seen us through the birth of our son and surrounded us in love and support in those tough early days of parenthood, then coming together to honor him and other new little ones in a baby naming ceremony. We've found people to celebrate and toast with, to cry and protest against injustice with, and to think through our individual and collective values with. I love WES!