Risking Connection, Risking Failure: All Music Platform
9:30am & 11:30am. As has become a tradition, the WES Chorus will again fill the platform with words and song, this year exploring how we risk, and what we gain. From the first moments to the closing words, we will risk together, and see where the music takes us.
- WES SURJ Is Now Open for a New Co-Hort March 21, 2017
- WES to Host Humanist Clergy Collaboratory March 17, 2017
- WES’s Building: Energy Saving Upgrades Done March 16, 2017
- Annual Operating Budget Drive is Underway March 14, 2017
- RRT Collections for Refugees March 14, 2017
Saundra Bishop, WES Member
I am so grateful for WES. There are lots of reasons why but today it is because of a silly dice game and some of the most amazing ladies on earth. Today I am glowing. It is truly like my soul was nourished last night by my religious community and incredible friends.