Join us for this annual celebration of all that is new in the world–from babies to baby goats, from dreams to action. We will engage in our traditions. Bring a flower for the flower arch, and join us for cake & and mimosas at 11am.
- WES Table at the Secular Social Justice Conference
- WES Blog — But Is It a Real Holiday?
- Secular Social Justice Conference
- This Year’s Seder
- WES Blog — Our Dreams Are Calling
- WES Blog — Balancing Our Themes…and Our Lives
- Path to Membership Classes Scheduled
- March’s Theme: Balance
Becky Klabunde Tomer
WES has become another home and family for me. My husband and I stumbled on the website when we were looking for someone to officiate our wedding, and we found that and so much more. This wonderful community has seen us through the birth of our son and surrounded us in love and support in those tough early days of parenthood, then coming together to honor him and other new little ones in a baby naming ceremony. We've found people to celebrate and toast with, to cry and protest against injustice with, and to think through our individual and collective values with. I love WES!