Our WES SEEK participants, in collaboration with members of the Teen group and the Earth Ethics Action Team will be leading a multi-generational earth day platform. This platform will explore issues impacting our environment as we look to live in a more authentic and accountable … read more.
- The AEU to Honoring Edward L. Ericson with Lifetime Achievement Award
- WES Blog — P Is for Pondering on Pledging
- WES Blog — Building a Safer Future for All!
- WES Blog — Humanists, humanists, everywhere!
- Coming soon to a lobby near you…
- WES Blog — Journeys to and In Leadership at WES
- An Update from DC Values #FamiliesBelongTogether
- WES Blog — What I get to see…
- Extreme Cleanup of Portal Branch of Rock Creek 04/20/2019
- Environmental movie: From Paris to Pittsburgh 04/26/2019
- WES Philosophy Group 04/28/2019
- A Progressive, a Radical, and a Liberal Walk Into the Social Hall: A Workshop on Curiosity 05/04/2019
- Waffle Bar! 05/05/2019
A Deepening Circle Participant
Deepening Circles gives me a chance to hear people in a unique way. The people are not my spouse, my kids, my co-workers, or my friends. We talk about topics that I don't talk about in normal life--like "how have I healed?", "things I've learned from people I didn't expect to learn anything from," (e.g., the value of sports-talk radio), and "what makes each of us worthy". Even from people I would never have selected to have extended conversations with, I get to hear how they think and feel, how some of them have remarkable experiences I could never have imagined, and sometimes they say things that spark an insight about who I am.