Music is one of the most hotly contested parts of any congregation’s life–just think of all the churches with a “traditional” service and a “contemporary” service…so no one has to sing a hymn they don’t like! At WES, we sometimes say that if you liked … read more.
- AEU’s Statement on Alabama’s “Human Life Protection Act”
- WES Blog — Getting Sticky, Not Stuck
- WES Blog — Summer approaches! What will change at WES?
- Music Without Borders Concert with Lilo on May 17
- WES Blog — WES: A Place for Worshippers and Infidels
- WES Blog — The Experiment of the Purple Piano: This is Not a Metaphor
- Opportunity to Support Rosa in Sanctuary
- AEU Statement on Terrorist Assaults in Sri Lanka
When I was engaged WES provided me a welcoming and supportive environment to make a lifetime commitment. As a parent it's the perfect place for our entire family to appreciate that we make ethical choices everyday--and learn how to make the most of these opportunities.