You may be thinking the answer to this question is–at least right now–a definite no. And you may be right! Amanda will explore what trust looks like in society as a whole, from the social safety net to traffic laws, and how we can respond … read more.
- WES Blog — Interim Ministry
- Expanding Support for Rosa
- Seeking Nominations for the Elliot-Black Award
- WES Blog – Trust: Collaboration!
- Help Needed with the Patricia Handy Volunteer Team
- A New Way to Support Immigrants with WES
- WES Blog — WES: Trust in a Vibrant Community
- Week of Action: April 26-May 2
Saundra Bishop, WES Member
I am so grateful for WES. There are lots of reasons why but today it is because of a silly dice game and some of the most amazing ladies on earth. Today I am glowing. It is truly like my soul was nourished last night by my religious community and incredible friends.