Courage to Grieve and Courage to Live: Remembrance Day
Amanda PoppeiGayle Danley
Plan to be with us for this important day in our year, when we remember those we have lost and reflect on all they have meant to us. Nationally-acclaimed poet Gayle Danley will share some of her work, and then offer a special workshop for the WES community, inviting you to process grief through poetry.
- SuperAUCTION Heroes to the Rescue!
- WES’s El Rodeo Delegation Update
- The CRC Is Requesting Your Input
- WES Blog — Courage Through Music: If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out
- WES Adopts Portal Run Portion of Rock Creek Park
- 2017 Auction Catalog Preview
- WES Men’s Group Forming
- WES Blog — What’s So Special About the WES Auction?
WES has been a place to expand my skills as a leader and teacher--but also a place to fully engage as a community member and student. I love that whatever my role is at any point in my life--WES meets me where I'm at.