Join us for our annual celebration of generosity in the midst of scarcity & fear, as we reimagine the Stone Soup story and what it means for us today. Pie and quiche after the 9:30 platform service & Stone Soup meal after the 11:30 platform service.
- ARAOMC Audit Report
- Great News from El Rodeo!
- Stone Soup Celebration This Sunday!
- Stone Soup Update for SEEK
- WES Blog — Staying Together, Finding Our Way
- WES Blog — Keep breathing
- A New Call for Help — Meal Service at the Patricia Handy Shelter for Women
- WES Blog — Sunday Ethical Education for Kids
- Don’t just do something, sit there! — Meditation Practice Meeting 11/17/2018
- (Free) Yoga Class 11/23/2018
- Don’t just do something, sit there! — Meditation Practice Meeting 11/24/2018
- WES Philosophy Group 11/25/2018
- Aging with Intention Meeting 11/25/2018
When I was engaged WES provided me a welcoming and supportive environment to make a lifetime commitment. As a parent it's the perfect place for our entire family to appreciate that we make ethical choices everyday--and learn how to make the most of these opportunities.