What does sanctuary mean? It is a political question but not just a partisan issue. It is a spiritual question for us all. We will explore how the aspiration to be a place of refuge applies to us as well as our undocumented neighbors.
- WES Blog — IMMIGRATION: WHAT WOULD FELIX DO?
- Upcoming Wi$dom Path Adult Education Class
- WES Blog — Pastoral – it doesn’t just mean a meadow
- WES Potlucks Scheduled for Sunday, October 21
- WES Blog — Believe Survivors
- Special Online Auction
- Pastoral Letter from Amanda and Zeb
- Join AHA at the March for Black Women!
- Immigration Storytelling 10/21/2018
- Don’t just do something, sit there! — Meditation Practice Meeting 10/21/2018
- (Free) Yoga Class 10/27/2018
- Estate Planning Workshop 10/28/2018
- Earth Ethics Team Meeting 10/28/2018
WES has been a place to expand my skills as a leader and teacher--but also a place to fully engage as a community member and student. I love that whatever my role is at any point in my life--WES meets me where I'm at.