Would you like to feel more “close-knit” with other folks in our WES community? Join our newly forming Knit/Crochet/Fiber Arts Circle!
- Are you a beginner and feeling like this might not be a place for you – have no fear we’re beginners too!
- Are you an expert – we’d love to have your flying fingers!
- Are you a male and think this is no place for you- check out this group, Hombres Tejedores, whose tagline is “knitting a new society”!
- Transgender, Intersex, gender fluid, – come on into the circle!
- Looking to de-stress – knitting/crocheting are proven to have similar wellness affects as meditation, but without needing to sit still and be quiet!
We are planning to gather twice a month – once a month for adults only, and once a month as a multi-gen gathering (exact schedule TBD). Please contact Trang Duong firstname.lastname@example.org
or Laura Delaney email@example.com
if you are interested.