Become a Member
Throughout the year, WES offers opportunities to join in membership. If you are interested in joining WES, please fill out the form below and Amanda will be in contact.
We offer a Path to Membership Class. The Path to Membership Class is an orientation to our congregation, our programs, our organization, our roots and basic beliefs, and the rights and responsibilities of membership. This class is strongly encouraged for anyone who is considering joining WES. This class is offered on a few Saturday mornings throughout the year, 9:30 – noon. Contact Amanda Poppei, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does it mean to be a member?
We want your membership at WES to be meaningful to you, which requires a certain level of commitment. As a member you are urged to attend Sunday platforms regularly and join in the work and play of the congregation.
We ask all members to:
- Make an annual financial commitment
- Care for and support others in our community
- Serve the wider community
- Find a way to support the mission of WES in a way that fits your skills and interests
- Get connected to others and help create a culture welcome and inclusivity
We have many ways to be actively involved in WES. We also welcome your ideas and leadership for new programming and activities.